Apart from custom home and residential remodeling work, Cutter Construction completes a number of commercial additions, renovations, and building projects every year. We provide expertise to help businesses, nonprofits, and government agencies, large and small, meet their rapidly-changing needs for expansion or other physical space requirements. Our services range from design and layout assistance to state-of-the-art telecommunications hookups. Whether you are in need of a total office renovation or are refurbishing a work center, we will lead any size of commercial project to successful completion. We will work around production schedules and office hours to help you stay on target and remain productive for the duration of the project.
Below are just a few of the fine companies and organizations for which we have done work:
- Central Campbell County Firehouse, Campbell County, Kentucky
- National Headquarters of the Disabled American Veterans Delivery Ramp and Entrance, Cold Spring, Kentucky
- Neace~Lukens Insurance Offices, Cincinnati, Ohio
- O’Gara, Hess, & Eisenhardt Armoring Co. Floor Painting, Decaling, and Logos; Work Centers Layout; Parking Lot Stripping, West Chester, Ohio
- Perry Office Building, Bellevue, Kentucky
- St. Joseph Church Multi-Purpose Building, Cold Spring, Kentucky
- St. Joseph Church Renovation, Cold Spring, Kentucky
- St. Joseph School Gym Painting and Lettering; Elevator Renovation; School-Wide Renovation, Cold Spring, KY
Below are some sample photos from commercial projects we have completed. For more information or to request a bid on your project, please contact our office.